Me and my Dad
“A good father is one of the most unsung, unpraised, unnoticed, and yet one of the most valuable assets in our society.” – Billy Graham
A salute to Dads.
- The Dad who helps with two o’clock feedings so that Mom can rest
- The Dad who provides for his family (this one should be a given but sadly, quite often it isn’t)
- The Dad who assumed the role of father for a child that is not his own
- The Dad who spends the evening playing with his children even after a full days work
- The Dad who loves his children’s Mother (the greatest gift he can give them)
- The Dad who is PRESENT in his children’s lives. Present for baseball games, birthday parties, and school plays. Present in times of need and with encouragement.
- The Dad who teaches his childen values and is a good role model
- And most important the Dad who models himself after the greatest Father of all, our heavenly father, teaches his children to pray and prays with them.
Happy Father’s Day to you all!