What a nice surprise yesterday morning. I woke up to find I had been nominated for this award by my fellow blogger over at Roller Coasters! (http://jmc5407.wordpress.com/) On days when I am feeling least inspired, it’s nice to know I can at least be an inspiration for someone else.
In keeping with the rules, I am supposed to write seven things about myself. So here goes:
1. I am an OCD neat freak with possible tendencies toward perfectionism. Ask my family!
2. My favorite colors are teal/turquoise/blue. They just make me happy : )
3. I love photography. No one is safe near me if I am carrying my camera (which is most of the time). Most have learned to grin and bear it.
4. I have a beautiful daughter who quite often opens her mouth and my words come flying out. Yikes! (sometimes a blessing, sometimes a curse)
5. I have been called sarcastic. I like to think of it as honest humor : ) Just my way of coping with being somewhat backward and shy.
6. I love horses and live vicariously through my daughter who gets to ride these amazing creatures every week.
7. I am blessed. No doubt about it.
So with that, here are MY nominees:
http://jmc5407.wordpress.com/ (returning the “nominee-love”…her blog is honest and real)
Check them out!
“Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.” Ephesians 4:29